Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Let The Games Begin

The other day when the boys all went to the rodeo, I stayed back due to work. I really didn't mind though, since I saw enough of the gang on a regular basis, especially when they end up sleeping in my house. On my way back from work I heard cops and screaming, causing my gaze to shift towards the commotion. To my surprise, there was Rhyan, laying on the ground, with her pants missing. It took
Only a few seconds to realize what had happened. I ran to her, then picked her up in my arms. I had to get her to Dal, who did take her into his arms. When I learned the truth about what had happened, my anger flared. No one hurt anyone in the gang, no one hurt my family. Especially those stuck up, lousy, pussy, socs. That's when I declared a rumble.

News spread fast about the upcoming rumble, like it always does. Socs just love to jump on the chance to beat a Greaser, like that'd happen. Soda and I were dealing with the preparation. The night before the rumble we hung out at the bar, to have a relaxing time before the chaos. Soda discussed the numbers with me while I sipped my beer. "The Brumleys backed out." I informed him. He frowned and cursed. "Dammit. Are you serious?" "Yep. They're down three guys as of this morning when one of em got busted for car theft." I regretted to tell him. This morning I got a call from the Brumley Brothers. Basically, one of those idiots tried to steal a car from an auto-shop. Unfortunately for him, that auto-shop was next to a police station. The dumbass got two blocks before being arrested. My thoughts were interrupted when Soda asked me if we had enough guys. I shook my head no, then took another sip of beer. It was then that Owen patted me on the back and said, " Don't worry. I got it covered." I didn't always trust Owen, but he was family, and I somehow knew that he would pull through for this one.

When Friday came we all met at our house, including the Shepards. Everyone was warming up their muscles like it was a sporting event, and being reckless like usual. I now have a hole in the wall from a few of the Shepard's being idiots. When I was about done yelling at them for being dumbasses, the whole house started to shake. "What the hell is that?" I asked. Owen smirked,"I said I had it covered." And in fact he did. I met with the motorcyclists to explain the situation. They seemed tough enough, and hey, the more the better.

So we headed down to the lot where the rumble was to be. Most of the socs were already there, in their khaki's and sweaters. We all lined up, everyone waiting for the first move. It's a weird experience, the silence right before the rumble starts. It only lasts a few seconds, but it seems to go in slow mo, then chaos breaks out. We were outnumbered more than I would have liked. Socs were on my in moments. I kicked and punched, putting a good dent in the number of socs still standing. Sometime during the rumble, a soc got lucky and punched me right in the side of the head. It hurt like hell. Things were starting become dizzy, but I grabbed the soc by his pansy sweater and threw him to the ground. Bob Sheldon was near me, but I knew it wasn't for me to take him down. I took him by the collar and shoved him towards Dally who knocked him out. Before long, the socs were running for the hills, getting away from the monsters that are Greasers, with everyone cheering and celebrating.

The Thatchers ended up hosting the victory party, with what I call the three b's. Babes, Bikini's and Booze. My head was killing me so I used the cheapest painkiller around. Alcohol. The pain started to subside, drink by drink. During the night Soda and Jelly had an argument with Hunter involved too, but I don't remember what it was about. I don't remember too much after that, but I do remember waking up in some bed, next to some girl, with a killer headache. I made my way home at 6, to find Pony sleeping. I smiled then made my way to my bed and slept for another hour, before getting up for work. After taking a few painkillers, I was off to work, like nothing had ever happened, besides the bruises and cuts on my body.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DARRY GOT LAID??? It's bout damn time bro :p

Unknown said...

Damn Darry. Get it.

Unknown said...

Did I come through or did I come through?

(On Backup and the ladies ;D)

Glad you enjoyed yourself Curtis.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts